GREEN BAY, Wis. – The Cleveland State women's basketball team had its season come to an end Wednesday evening, as the Vikings dropped a 73-30 contest at Green Bay. The Vikings entered the tournament as the No. 7 seed, while Green Bay was playing as the second seed.
· Crockett, Slaney, Braxton, White, Miller
· Savanna Crockett grabbed a game-high 10 rebounds, marking her 14th double-digit rebound game of the season.
· Mariah White chipped in six points, three rebounds and three steals.
· Despite playing a strong first quarter, in which both teams ended 10 minutes of play tied at 13-13, the Vikings struggled offensively throughout the second period, as Green Bay was able to take control of the contest and pull away for the 73-30 victory.
· Cleveland State finished the season with a 10-20 overall record in the first season under head coach Chris Kielsmeier.
· Savanna Crockett finished the season with a CSU Freshman Class Record 46 blocked shots, including three against Green Bay in the #HLWBB Tournament.
· Rachel Slaney and Savanna Crockett appeared in the starting lineup during all 30 games for the Vikings, while JaMiya Braxton, Isabelle Gradwell and Nadia Dumas saw action in all 30 games throughout the season.