GREEN BAY, Wis. – The 2015-16 season came to a close for the Cleveland State women's basketball team Thursday afternoon, as the Vikings fell to Northern Kentucky, 71-59 in the First Round of the Horizon League Tournament. The Vikings finished the season with a 9-20 record.
· Three Vikings finished in double-figures, led by Khayla Livingston with 18 points, including five three-point field goals.
· Ashanti Abshaw posted 14 points for the Vikings, while Adesuwa Aideyman added 11 points.
· Ashanti Abshaw tallied a team-high 12 rebounds on the game.
· Adesuwa Aideyman posted a team-best five assists, while Ashanti Abshaw grabbed a team-high three steals.
· As a team, Cleveland State recorded a .404 clip from the field and a .423 mark from behind-the-arc.
· The Vikings are now 11-11 in Horizon League Tournament play under head coach Kate Peterson Abiad.
· All 12 available players saw game action for the Vikings.
· Thursday's game marked the final contest for Allison Mitchell in her Cleveland State career.
· At the conclusion of the 2015-16 season, Ashanti Abshaw ranked eighth in the CSU Single-Season list with 277 rebounds and fourth with 200 defensive rebounds.
· Ashanti Abshaw finished her redshirt freshman season with Cleveland State freshman class records in scoring (482) and rebounding (277).
· Khayla Livingston finished the season ranked at the top of the CSU career record book with a .405 three-point average (84-for-207).