ABOUT THIS WEEK:
• Cleveland State, which has won four of its last five matches, continues Horizon League play with a key match against Milwaukee on Saturday (Oct. 10) at 7:00 pm at Krenzler Field.
• The Vikings are 7-4-1 overall and 3-0 in the league, while Milwaukee is 7-3-2 and 4-0 in the league, tops with 12 points.
• CSU's 3-0 start in League play is the best in school history.
• The Vikings, Milwaukee and Northern Kentucky, who is also 3-0, are the only undefeated teams remaining in Horizon League play.
• CSU is 4-0-1 at home this season and is undefeated at home over its last eight matches. The last time the Vikings dropped a home contest was a 1-0 setback to Valparaiso on Sept. 27, 2014.
• Over the last three seasons (2013-15), the Vikings have posted a 15-6-2 record in games at Krenzler Field.
• The Vikings won two matches last week, defeating Youngstown State, 2-1, at home on Wednesday, and winning 1-0 at Green Bay on Saturday. Katie Bainbridge had an assist in each game.
• Vickie Havas and Ashley Thiss scored the goals in the win over YSU, while Kaila Sargema tallied the lone goal in the match at Green Bay.
• Havas' goal was the 21st of her career, adding to her CSU career record. She also increased her career point total to 53, just four shy of tying Natalie Daniels' CSU career-record of 57 points.
• Havas is tied for third in the League with five goals this year and tops the circuit with four game-winning goals this season.
• McKenna Vento is tied for second in the League with five assists this year, tied for the fourth most in a season in school history. Her five assists are also tied for ninth best in school history.
• Five of the seven CSU wins this year have come via shutouts and the Vikings have outscored the opposition, 17-2, in the five victories.
• CSU's five shutouts are the most in the League this season.
• The Vikings start a three-match road trip with a game at UIC on Wednesday (Oct. 14). It is a make-up contest from the Sept. 18 game that was postponed due to inclement weather and poor field conditions.
• CSU also travels to Northern Kentucky next week for a 7:00 pm match on Saturday (Oct. 17).