7:00 p.m. | Sat., Oct. 12
• Cleveland State returns home to host Milwaukee in a Horizon League match on Saturday (Oct. 12) at 7:00 p.m. at Krenzler Field.
• The Vikings are 7-5-1 overall and 1-1 in the Horizon League. CSU had its school-record six match unbeaten streak (5-0-1) end with a 2-1 setback at Valparaiso on Saturday night.
• Milwaukee enters the match at 4-7-1 overall and 2-0 in league play. The Panthers have won four of their last six matches, including home wins over Valparaiso and Detroit to open league play.
• The Panthers have won all 13 meetings in the series, including a 5-0 win in Milwaukee in the season finale last year.
SIX IN A ROW SNAPPED:
• The Vikings had their six match unbeaten streak snapped with a 2-1 loss at Valparaiso on Saturday.
• CSU was 5-0-1 in the six matches prior to the Valpo match, outscoring opponents 14-2 during the streak with four shutouts.
• It was the longest unbeaten streak in program history. The old record was five straight when the Vikings won five in a row to open the 2010 season.
HOME SWEET HOME:
• The Vikings are 6-0-1 at home this season with the six wins at Krenzler Field the second most in a season in program history.
• The 2010 squad went 7-2-2 at home.
• The Vikings have scored 21 goals through 13 matches this year.
• It is the third most goals in a season in program history, topped only by the 25 goals scored in 2011 and the 23 tallies in 2010.
• The Vikings have posted four shutouts this season, including back-to-back shutouts of UMass Lowell (Sept. 13) and Robert Morris (Sept. 15).
• The four shutouts are the third most in a season in CSU history. The 2010 squad posted seven shutouts, while the 2011 team had five clean sheets.
FIT TO BE TIED:
• CSU's 0-0 draw with Ohio on Sept. 20 marked the first tie for the Vikings since a 0-0 draw with Detroit on Oct. 23, 2011, a span of 29 games.
• It moved the Vikings to 6-6-10 all-time in overtime games.
• Vickie Havas, a member of the Horizon League All-Newcomer team last year, is having another strong season.
• Havas leads the Horizon League with 17 points and is tied for the league lead with seven goals. She is tied for fourth with three assists.
• She is tied for third in CSU history in goals (12) and points (32) and is tied for fourth in assists (8).
WOOD RACKING UP THE SAVES:
• Sarah Wood leads the league and is ranked sixth in the nation with 88 saves. She is 39th in the nation with a .846 save percentage.
• Her 88 saves are tied for the sixth most in a season in CSU history.
• Wood has three matches of double-digit saves this year, with a career-high 12 at Miami (Fla.) on Sept. 13 and 11 vs. Canisius (Aug. 25) and Ohio (Sept. 20).
• Wood's 153 career saves are the fourth most in CSU history.
PLAYERS OF THE WEEK:
• CSU has earned Horizon League Player of the Week honors three times this year.
• Sarah Wood has earned Defensive Player of the Week honors two times (Aug. 26 and Sept. 15).
• Sarah Kaiser was tabbed the Offensive Player of the Week on Sept. 15.
• The Vikings host Youngstown State at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday (Oct. 16) at Krenzler Field and travel to Green Bay on Saturday (Oct. 19) at 1:00 p.m. EST.