DETROIT, Mich. – The sixth-seeded Cleveland State women's basketball team fell in the second round of the 2018 Horizon League Tournament Sunday, dropping an 83-61 contest to No. 3 Wright State.
· Jade Ely led three Vikings in double-figures with 19 points, while Ashanti Abshaw and Olivia Voskuhl both added 13 points.
· Jade Ely and Olivia Voskuhl both recorded seven rebounds on the game.
· Shadae Bosley posted seven points, five rebounds and three blocked shots.
· Khayla Livingston and Olivia Voskuhl both tallied three assists.
· This was the third meeting between Cleveland State and Wright State this season, with the Raiders picking up their first win of the season.
· The Vikings were playing in the #HLWBB Tournament as the No. 6 seed.
· With one three-pointer against the Raiders, Khayla Livingston set a program record for three-pointers in a single-season, finishing the game with 90 three-pointers this season.
CSU Career Record Book
· With 13 points against the Raiders, Ashanti Abshaw eclipsed the 1,600-point mark for her career, ending the game with 1,607 – the first Viking to reach the milestone as a junior.
· Olivia Voskuhl was playing in her 122nd career game in a Viking uniform, a mark that ranks sixth in the CSU Career Record Book.
· With three blocked shots against Wright State, Shadae Bosley now has 145 on her career, ranking third in the CSU Career Record Book.