INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The Cleveland State women's basketball team saw its five-game winstreak come to end Saturday, dropping a 94-56 contest at IUPUI. The Vikings now stand at 17-8 overall this season and 9-5 in Horizon League action.
· Khayla Livingston led the Viking offense with 25 points, while Ashanti Abshaw notched 19 points.
· Ashanti Abshaw recorded a team-best seven rebounds, while Olivia Voskuhl grabbed four boards.
· Ashanti Abshaw also added two assists and two steals on the game.
· Khayla Livingston notched her ninth 20-point game of the season with a team-high 25 points at IUPUI.
· Saturday's loss at IUPUI snapped a five-game winstreak for the Vikings.
· This marked the first loss during the month of February for Cleveland State.
· Saturday's game marked the fourth and final game of a four-game roadswing for the Vikings.
CSU Career Record Book
· With 19 points at IUPUI, Ashanti Abshaw eclipsed the 1,500-point mark, becoming just the second Viking all-time to reach the milestone as a junior.
· Khayla Livingston moved into 10th place on the CSU Scoring Chart with 25 points at IUPUI, finishing the game with 1,375 total points.
· Cleveland State will return home for its final homestand next week, hosting Green Bay (Thursday, February 15) and Milwaukee (Saturday, February 17).