GREEN BAY, Wis. – The Cleveland State men's tennis team wrapped up its regular season slate Sunday afternoon, dropping a 7-0 contest at Green Bay.
Despite dropping the doubles point, the Vikings were still able to pick up a win at the No. 3 spot, with Nico Mostardi and Andre Mick earning a 6-3 victory. This spring, Mostardi and Mick have a team-best 10-7 doubles record and finished the regular season with a perfect 4-0 mark in league action.
Benjamin Slade had Cleveland State's best singles performance on the day, giving his opponent all they could handle in a 7-6 (4), 6-4 loss at No. 3 singles.
Cleveland State will now wait for the 2017 Horizon League Tournament bracket to be released, with first round matches taking place on Friday, April 28. This year's tournament will be held at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Mich.
Green Bay 7, Cleveland State 0
1. Kraenzler/McDowall (GB) def. Slade/Radosevic (CSU), 7-5
2. Kostadinov/Schramm (GB) def. Buffington/Goth (CSU), 7-6 (6)
3. Mostardi/Mick (CSU) def. Ridout/Radomirovic (GB), 6-3
1. Florian Kraenzler (GB) def. Nico Mostardi (CSU), 6-2, 7-5
2. Matej Kostadinov (GB) def. Colton Buffington (CSU), 6-4, 6-2
3. Joshua Schramm (GB) def. Benjamin Slade (CSU), 7-6 (4), 6-4
4. Miles McDowall (GB) def. Mirko Radosevic (CSU), 6-2, 7-5
5. Charlie Ridout (GB) def. Kevin Goth (CSU), 7-5, 6-2
6. Ivan Radomirovic (GB) def. William Malm (CSU), 6-3, 6-4