- Junior Zach Robbins finished third overall after shooting rounds of 68-68-73
- Cleveland State finished eighth in the team standings with a score of 866
- Jonny Filler, playing as an individual, finished tied for 28th overall
- Gunnar McCollins shot a final-round 69 and finished tied for 30th overall
RICHMOND, Ky. -- Cleveland State junior Zach Robbins finished third overall leading the Vikings on Sunday at the Eastern Kentucky Intercollegiate at the Arlington Country Club.
Robbins carded a final-round 73 to finish one stroke off the lead. He posted rounds of 68-68-73 to finish with a total of one-under par 209, while Joseph Clark and Avery Green of Northern Kentucky shared medalist honors with a score of 208.
Cleveland State had a final-round team score of 287 and finished with a 54-hole total of 866 to finish eighth overall. Northern Kentucky captured the team title with a score of 840, while Tennessee-Martin placed second with a score of 847.
Jonny Filler, who competed as an individual, had rounds of 72-70-74 to finish tied for 28th overall in the field.
Gunnar McCollins was the Vikings second finisher among the scoring contingent as he shot a final-round 69 to tie for 30th overall with a 54-hole score of 217.
Jules Blakely finished with a 73 and tied for 30th after opening the tournament with rounds of 72-72.
Jack Hanus posted his best round of the tournament on the final day as he carded a one-over par 72. He finished in a tie for 50th overall with a total of 223.
David Laib also posted his best round of the tournament on Sunday as he fired a 76 over his final 18 holes. He was 73rd in the field with a three-round total of 239.
1. Northern Kentucky 282-279-279 - 840; 2. Tennessee-Martin 277-284-286 - 847; 3. Morehead State 283-281-287 - 851; 4. Bowling Green State 288-287-282 - 857; 5. Eastern Kentucky 284-289-286 - 859; 6t. Tennessee Tech 294-287-282 - 863; 6t. Evansville 294-292-277 - 863; 8. Cleveland State 285-294-287 - 866; 9. SIU-Edwardsville 282-296-291 - 869; 10. Ohio 293-293-284 - 870; 11. Murray State 296-297-288 - 881; 12. Tennessee State 308-305-298 - 911
CLEVELAND STATE INDIVIDUALS
3. Zach Robbins 68-68-73 - 209
28t. Jonny Filler 72-70-74 - 216
30t. Gunnar McCollins 71-77-69 - 217
30t. Jules Blakely 72-72-73 - 217
50t. Jack Hanus 74-77-72 - 223
73. David Laib 81-82-76 - 239