- Zach Robbins led the Vikings on the final day with a 77
- Anton Krecic was CSU's top scorer for the tournament as he finished tied for 48th with a score of 230
- Zak Supelak, who competed as an individual, was tied for 38th overall with a score of 228
- Anton Krecic posted the Vikings low round of the tournament with a 74 in round two
- Cleveland State finished 15th in the team scoring with a three-round total of 938
TAMPA -- Sophomore Zach Robbins shot a five-over par 77 over the final 18 holes leading Cleveland State on Tuesday in the final round of the South Florida Invitational at the Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club.
Robbins posted his lowest round of the tournament in the final round and finished tied for 73rd overall with a three-round total of 240.
Zak Supelak, who competed as an individual, posted the Vikings low score for the tournament as he was tied for 38th overall with a score of 228. He shot 75-78 on day one of the tournament and closed with a 75 on Tuesday.
Anton Krecic, who had the Vikings low round of the tournament with a 74 in the second round, had CSU's highest finish among the scoring group as he was tied for 48th overall. He shot rounds of 77-74-79 over the par-72, 7,004-yard layout at Tampa Palms.
Jack Hanus rounded out the Cleveland State contingent as he finished in 80th place overall. He posted rounds of 85-78-80 to finish with a score of 243.
Cleveland State finished 15th in the team scoring with a 54-hole score of 938.
South Florida won the team title with a three-round total of 854, while Trent Wallace of Illinois State captured medalist honors with a 12-under total of 204.
1. South Florida 279-293-282 - 854; 2t. Illinois State 290-288-288 - 866; 2t. Elon 292-287-287 - 866; 4. Mercer 287-295-291 - 873; 5. Southern Illinois 291-292-294 - 877; 6. Chattanooga 303-291-298 - 892; 7. Louisiana Tech 292-304-298 - 894; 8. Georgetown 288-308-301 - 897; 9. Abiliene Christian 296-299-307 - 902; 10. Delaware 304-294-308 - 906; 11. Central Arkansas 292-304-316 - 912; 12. Florida Atlantic 305-306-304 - 915; 13t. Florida A&M 311-302-310 - 923; 13t. Oakland 306-301-316 - 923; 15. Cleveland State 312-310-316 - 938
CLEVELAND STATE SCORING
38t. *Zak Supelak 75-78-75 - 228
48t. Anton Krecic 77-74-79 - 230
73t. Zach Robbins 78-85-77 - 240
76t. Jules Blakely 75-79-87 - 241
76t. Miles DeMuesy 82-79-80 - 241
80. Jack Hanus 85-78-80 - 243
*Competed as an individual