AURORA, Ohio - Cleveland State shot a final round 290 and finished third at the CSU Invitational that concluded on Tuesday at the par-72, 7,049-yard Barrington CC.
• CSU finished the tournament with a 54-hole total of one-under-par 863. The Vikings shot 280-293-290 and finished one shot back of runner-up Oakland. Kent State won the tournament at 46-under-par 816.
• CSU posted a 4.08 (+4) average on the par-four's to rank second in the 11 team field.
• The Vikings made 61 pars over the two days, tied for the second most in the field.
• Sophomore Anton Krecic shot a final round four-under-par 68, tied for the second lowest round of the day. He tied for seventh place at 211 with rounds of 71-72-68.
• Senior Patrick Luth was CSU's top finisher, tying for fourth place with rounds of 66-70-72 (208). Luth has shot par or better in 12 of his 14 rounds this fall.
• Junior Blake Prince shot a closing round of 71 today and tied for 26th place at 221 (72-78-71).
• CSU closes the fall season at the Kenny Perry Invitational on Monday and Tuesday (Oct. 10-11).
• The event, hosted by Western Kentucky, will be played at The Club at Olde Stone in Bowling Green, Ky.