|High School:||Huntington (W. Va.) Prep|
• Ranked 19th in Horizon League in scoring (11.6) and topped the circuit with 4.8 assists per contest.
• Was second in the league in free throw percentage (.864) and 10th in three-pointers (1.6).
• Tallied 153 assists, the most by a CSU sophomore in a single season and the eighth most in a single season in program history.
• Had 16 games with at least five assists.
• Enters junior year with 227 career assists, just the fifth player in CSU history with 200 assists through sophomore year.
• Went 34-of-35 (.971) at the free throw line in league games.
• Scored 16 points with five assists at Western Illinois (2/23/13).
• Tied career-high with 22 points, adding five rebounds and six assists versus Milwaukee (2/17/13).
• Netted 18 points, including four three-pointers, vs. Green Bay (2/15/13).
• Scored 10 points with five rebounds against YSU (2/5/13).
• Notched second career double-double with 11 points and career-high tying 10 assists at UIC (2/2/13).
• Had 15 points, five boards and five assists at Milwaukee (1/17/13).
• Totaled nine assists, one off career-high, vs. Detroit (1/12/13).
• Tallied 14 points with nine assists, one off career-high, in win over Rio Grande (12/28/12).
• Had streak of 10 straight games with at least one three-pointer snapped at St. Bonaventure (12/15/12).
• Scored career-high 22 points, hitting 7-of-10 from the field (4-6 on three’s) with seven assists against Toledo (12/1/12).
• Tallied 16 points, career-high six rebounds and six assists at Ball State (11/28/12).
• Scored 20 points, going 5-of-7 from three-point, adding five assists at Robert Morris (11/20/12).
• Scored 15 points with four assists and zero turnovers in 38 minutes vs. Alabama-Huntsville (11/19/12).
• Had first career double-double with 14 points and 10 assists, adding six rebounds, vs. Bowling Green (11/12/12). Played a career-high 43 minutes.
• Scored 20 points with seven assists in season opener against Grambling (11/9/12).
• Backup point guard who averaged 4.1 points and 2.2 assists as a freshman
• Scored 14 points, going 5-of-5 from field and making all three of his free throws, at Milwaukee (2/14/12).
• Scored eight points with three assists at Youngstown State (1/28/12).
• Made first career start against UIC (1/5/12), tallying 13 points, five assists, three rebounds, three steals without committing a turnover in 33 minutes.
• Finished with six points, three rebounds and two assists in win at Toledo (12/28/11).
• Handed out four assists at USF (12/20/11).
• Had seven points, three rebounds and three assists at Kent State (11/22/11), hitting 5-of-6 from free throw line.
• Played sophomore and junior seasons at Hamilton H.S. in Milwaukee before transferring to Huntington Prep (W. Va.) for his final season.
• Helped lead Huntington Prep to a No. 1 ranking in the state and a national ranking as high as No. 26 last season.
• Led squad to 22-3 mark as a senior.
• Selected to the 2011 Scott Brown Memorial All-Star Classic (WV).
• Third team all-region choice as a junior in at Hamilton, averaging 11.5 points and 5.4 assists to help the team to a 20-4 record and the quarterfinals of the state tournament.
• First team all-league choice in each of his final two seasons at Hamilton H.S.
• Started on the varsity team as a freshman at Milwaukee Bay View.
Born Jan. 9, 1992, in Milwaukee, Wis... son of Linda Lee... has two brothers and five sisters.